Almere Consulting provides Sustainable Development Services throughout the UK and sometimes abroad. The Company has developed its expertise since its establishment and its aim is to achieve a high standard of construction and service to its customers.
It is the policy of Almere Consulting to provide the customer with goods and services to the agreed requirement in accordance with the details and price.
The Directors, Management and Staff are responsible for Quality Control through the Quality Management System seeking improvement by constant review, with suppliers and sub-contractors being encouraged to co-operate. The Company is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our
customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are
committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System
which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:-
1. regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
2. a customer complaints procedure
3. selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
4. training and development for our employees
5. regular audit of our internal processes
6. measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
7. management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Though the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees have a
responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.